Thank you for your interest in supporting the Council by becoming a member of the President's Club. The Council provides nonpartisan, fact-based information on global affairs and offers you opportunities to actively participate in challenging, thoughtful discussions with world leaders, foreign policy influencers, and other international experts. We also connect you with other Chicagoans who are interested in understanding global issues and why they matter.
Membership donations at the President’s Club level provide critical financial support that enables the Council to fulfill its mission. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law and can be made as one-time annual gifts or in monthly or quarterly installments.
A group of President's Club members talk during a networking reception. The Council offers exclusive events such as this for members of the President's Club every year.
Members have a chance to talk before a Council public program. The Council offers over 100 public events open to members every year.
President's Club Benefits
In appreciation of your contribution, we are pleased to provide you with opportunities exclusively for President’s Club members that increase with your level of support
- Complimentary access to most in-person public events and digital public programs
- Invitations to members-only in-person events, digital programs, and networking opportunities
- Invitation to join the Young Professionals Network
- Access to experiences planned exclusively for President’s Club members, including:
- private, off-the-record digital programs and in-person events with global thought leaders, policymakers, journalists, CEOs and other international experts
- briefings on the Council's research and conference calls with senior fellows
- annual state of the Council conversations with Council President Ivo Daalder
- networking events and programs with other leadership members
- Reserved seating with fellow leadership members at in-person events
- Expedited check-in at large-scale, in-person events
- Reduced admission for Council signature events like the Pritzker Forum on Global Cities and the Global Food and Agriculture Symposium
- Subscription discounts (Foreign Policy, Foreign Affairs, World Politics Review, Financial Times)
- Complimentary Council membership bag and lapel pin