Thank you for your interest in supporting the Council by becoming a member. The Council provides nonpartisan, fact-based information on global affairs and offers you opportunities to hear from and question world leaders, foreign policy influencers, and other international experts. We also connect you with other Chicagoans interested in exploring global issues and why they matter.
A Council member and London mayor Sadiq Khan taking a photo together after he spoke on the breakdown of social integration during a public program.
A group of members talk during a Council Open House. This annual event allows attendees to meet and network with other globally-minded Chicagoans.
General Membership Benefits
In appreciation of your membership contribution, we are pleased to provide you with benefits that increase with your level of support. The Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (tax ID number 36-2181969) and contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- Complimentary access to most digital public programs.
- Invitation to join the Young Professionals Network
- Reduced member pricing for in-person events for you and a select number of guests (varies by event and includes breakfasts and luncheons)
- Invitations to members-only in-person events, digital programs, and networking opportunities
- Subscription discounts (Foreign Policy, Foreign Affairs, World Politics Review, Financial Times)
- The President’s Club offers opportunities for expanded access to Council programming, activities, and research.
- If you are interested in deeper engagement, please explore the President’s Club.