Corporate Partner Frequently Asked Questions
What are my benefits as an employee of a corporate partner organization?
- Complimentary registration for most of the Council’s public and members-only programs for yourself and a client or guest
- Discounted registration for public or members-only breakfast or lunch programs and signature events
- Advance access to the Council’s most popular events
Research and communications
- Timely research and commentary from experts on critical global issues
- Access to members-only Deep Dish live podcast episode recordings
- Tailored communications about Council research and upcoming events
- Complimentary access to the Council’s Young Professionals Network to access tailored events and networking with an impressive community of Chicago’s best and brightest rising leaders
How do I know if I can access these benefits?
All employees of the Council’s corporate partner companies have access to these benefits. To see if your employer is a corporate partner, check out our list of current corporate partners.
What if I am designated a senior leader for a corporate partner company?
Corporate partner executives designated senior leaders have access to additional benefits through their employer’s partnership, including private invitations to exclusive programs, dinners, and networking opportunities; receipt of our monthly e-newsletter highlighting specifically business-relevant content; and exclusive access to our quarterly corporate leadership breakfasts to network with peers and discuss timely global affairs content impacting the business world. Be sure to check out our upcoming events open to corporate partner executives, and reach out to our team if you’d like to receive these private invitations.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
Please reach out to the Corporate Relations team with any questions, or if you’d like to learn more about becoming a corporate partner.