- Align your brand with prominent speakers like Mervyn King, Carmen Reinhart, Joseph Stiglitz, Mohamed A. El-Erian, Lael Brainard, and Ben Bernanke, at the largest events throughout the year with the Global Economy Series.
- Feature your experts and network with other global companies doing business in China through the China’s Changing Landscape Series.
- New! Gain decision-making insight from top experts on economic trends in growing markets through the Growth Markets Series.
- Stake out a leadership role in global food and agriculture issues at the Global Food Security Symposium in Washington, DC.
- Reach global audiences and join thought leaders to identify solutions to the challenges cities face as a sponsor of the Chicago Forum on Global Cities, co-hosted annually with the Financial Times.
- Tell your company’s story to the best and brightest up-and-comers in the city by supporting Next Generation activities.
- Promote the vital role women play worldwide, lead the conversation on global health, and connect your company’s affinity groups to global issues through the Women and Global Development Forum.
The Chicago Council on Global Affairs’ members and participants include civic leaders, corporate executives, members of the media, and young professionals who have an elevated interest in global affairs and US foreign policy. Through sponsorship, companies can reach a highly-educated, professionally diverse, and increasingly international in-person and digital audience.
Contact us to learn more.