The United States and Canada sit at the center of a global energy transformation that has huge implications for both countries. Join leading investors, stakeholders, practitioners, and energy experts in this one-and-a-half day event to examine the scope of, and recommend a future course for bilateral energy cooperation.
- Pierre Arcand, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Quebec, Canada
- Dennis Blair, former Director of National Intelligence, former Commander-in-Chief, Pacific Command, and Cochair, Commission on Energy and Geopolitics, Securing America’s Future Energy
- Daniel Poneman, former Deputy Secretary of Energy, US Department of Energy
- The Honorable Greg Rickford, Minister of Natural Resources, Canada
- Adam Sieminski, Administrator, Energy Information Administration
- Scott Thomson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Manitoba Hydro
Learn more about The Chicago Council’s Energy Initiative.