Those interested can follow the Symposium’s proceedings:
- Webcast - Sessions from 8:30a.m. – 4:30 p.m. will be webcasted at www.thechicagocouncil.org/livestream
- Twitter – Follow and join in the conversation by using hashtag #globalag. The Global Agricultural Development Initiative will be tweeting throughout the day’s event @globalagdev
- Pinterest – Follow Global Agricultural Development Initiative Pinterest board for live up-to-the minute updates.
- Global Food for Thought Blog – Visit Global Food for Thought for guest commentaries and live blog-posts throughout the Symposium.
- Live Bloggers – The following bloggers will be continuously blogging throughout the event:
- Keron Bascombe, TECHNOLOGY4AGRI, blog centered on technological application in agriculture, Trinidad
- Michael Hoevel, Agriculture for Impact, deputy director, Ag4Impact, London, U.K.
- Firdavs Kabilov, former research consultant for the International Water Management Organisation, Uzbekistan
- Danielle Nierenberg, Food Tank, expert on sustainable agriculture and food issues, Chicago, IL.
- Meerim Shakirova, Land Administration, consultant for at the World Bank, Kyrgyzstan
- Erin Stock, InterAction, former journalist covering international development and humanitarian news, Washington, D.C.
Keynotes/Distinguished Speakers include:
- Dr. Helene D. Gayle, president and CEO, CARE
- Lauren Bush Lauren, CEO and founder, FEED
- Rajiv Shah, administrator, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Thomas Vilsack, secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture