The Next Generation team manages programs for our Young Professionals and Emerging Leaders, and a burgeoning high school program.
The Intern, Next Generation will work with a team of three under direct supervision from the Assistant Director, Next Generation.
The Intern performs a variety of tasks including:
- Preparing materials
- Managing database projects and creating reports
- Research/writing for upcoming programs
- Communicating with members and assisting in marketing and outreach strategies
- Social media engagement
- Other tasks as assigned
Please note that programs occur outside standard business hours, including the following scheduling:
- Breakfast Programs: 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch Programs: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Evening Programs: 3:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Undergraduate junior or senior or graduate student
- Demonstrated interest in the Council's Next Generation planning
- Keen attention to detail
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with marketing and/or organizing events and fundraising preferred, but not required