Intern, President's Office: General
This internship is in-person*
The Intern, President’s Office: General will provide project-based research support to the President. They will be responsible for assisting the President’s executive assistant with a variety of tasks.
The Intern will report directly to the Executive Assistant to the President.
This intern performs a variety of tasks including:
- Compile and edit information
- Contribute to the daily administrative tasks which support the President’s research agenda
- Assist the executive assistant with routine upkeep of the President's external contacts, schedule, and organizational materials
- May assist with various types of short and longer term research projects (topics to be determined)
- Other projects/tasks as assigned
- Undergraduate junior or senior or graduate student
- Strong research, editing, and writing skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Consistent, conscientious attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with quick turnaround times
*We require anyone entering our office to be fully vaccinated. You are considered "fully vaccinated" two weeks after completing the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after receiving a single dose of a one-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).