This internship is remote*
The Intern, Communications will work closely with the Communications team on external outreach focused on increasing the Council’s visibility, growing event attendance, and building general membership. Interns are in a unique position to learn about the Council overall, receive training on digital platforms, and also assist other teams as needed.
The intern performs a variety of tasks including:
- Posting content on the Council’s website and blogs
- Creating email announcements and newsletters
- Monitoring media coverage of the Council, its experts, and its research
- Assisting with traditional and social media initiatives and tracking the results from these efforts
- Other tasks as assigned
- Undergraduate junior or senior or graduate student
- Demonstrated interest in the Communications field
- Knowledge of web content management systems and email marketing systems
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
*We require anyone entering our office to be fully vaccinated. You are considered "fully vaccinated" two weeks after completing the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after receiving a single dose of a one-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).