Each program season, from September through June, the Council hosts more than 100 events on global affairs. Corporate Programs provide timely, relevant information on trade, economics, the financial crisis, and international business issues, while Public Programs focus on topics such as energy and the environment, foreign policy, global public health, and agricultural development. Audiences vary from prominent business and civic leaders to individual Chicagoans interested in learning more about the critical issues facing our world.
Corporate sponsors of Chicago Council programs enjoy visibility, priority access to exclusive events, and opportunities to interact with experts, high-level executives, civic leaders, and U.S. and foreign government officials. Several sponsorship opportunities are available, including head of state/foreign government official events, public lectures, conferences, and program series. Benefits vary by sponsor category and are created to best fit the needs of the program and your company.
Possible lead sponsorship benefits include:
- Head table seating at the event.
- Prominently placed reserved seating at the event.
- Acknowledgement from the podium during the welcoming remarks at the program.
- Attribution, including corporate name and logo, on e-mail announcement of the program (when timing permits), Web page for the program, printed materials, and signage.
- Corporate name listed in The Chicago Council's annual report, recognizing the total value of all sponsorships for the year.
For more information about corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact Anna Edwards, Executive Director of Corporate Relations and Development at (312) 821-7528, firstname.lastname@example.org.